Everyday recipes, life and craziness from Jen's house.

Monday, March 7, 2011

ABC's of Me!

Kristin, over at Windy Poplars, did the ABC's of me for her post today.  I thought I'd do the same.  It's fun, it's different, and you learn a little bit about me that you may not have already known! 

I've seen these ABC lists going around for awhile, and although each are just a tad different, you still learn some kind of fun stuff about people through all of them! I hope you'll participate and do the ABCs of YOU! Be sure and send me your link if you do!




A. Age: 41

B. Bed size: Queen, our next bed will be a King.  I like to sprawl.

C. Chore you hate: Dusting, putting folded laudary away, unloading the dishwashwer

D. Dogs: Nope...I grew up having a dog, though.  After Jeff retires from the Army (1-1/2 yrs!) we'll get a dog

E. Essential start to your day: Coffee.  A few friends of mine used to joke about coffee and called it PJOL...Precious Juice of Life.  I wasn't joking.

F. Favorite color: Yellow!

G. Gold or silver: Gold!

H. Height: 67"  Can you figure it out??

I. Instruments you play: Wii guitar (and not very well, at that!)

J. Job title: Mama, military wife, veteran, full time doc student, full time GTA, housekeeper, driver, chef...the list goes on and on...
K. Kids in your immediate family: Trick question...does this mean kids in my immediate family...my children?  Then just one, JP!  Or does it mean my siblings...then just one, my brother, Ken.
L. Live:  Kansas

M. Man in your life?: I've got 2...  Jeff, who I've been married to for almost 16 years, and JP, who is 9.

N. Nicknames: Mama, Jenny-Wren, and others

O. Outrageous thing you would do for $1000: Bungee jump

P. Pet peeve: People who wear pajama pants in public, parents who are mean to their kiddos, Women who wear pants with writing across their ass
Q. Quote from a movie/show: "Just keep swimming."


R. Righty or Lefty: Righty
S. Sing in the shower, or not?:   Um, sometimes. 
T. Time you wake up: It depends on the day...Anytime between 5:30-7.
U. Underwear: Yes.

V. Vegetables you dislike: I LOVE vegetables, but peas are my least favorite.

W. What makes you run late:  Facebook.  Email.  News online.  Just the computer in general!  If I check anything on the computer in the morning...forget it.  I end up running late!

X. X-rays you’ve had:  Too many to count. 
Y. Yummy food you make: Um, see other posts in my blog!  :)
Z. Zoo animal favorite: Polar bears and penguins

1 comment:

  1. How fun Jen! Thanks for playing along (and sending me your link!) - I enjoyed getting to know your ABCs :-)

    ReplyDelete