Everyday recipes, life and craziness from Jen's house.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Kelly's Cheese Spread

I met with my Bunco group last night for our monthly get together.  It was a night of chit chatting and playing Bunco with friends.  Everyone brings a snack to share and last night, I brought some crackers and Cheese Spread.  The Cheese Spread is a big hit, and I usually make a double batch.
Kelly, M & R


I first had the Cheese Spread at my sister-in-law, Kelly's house.  Her mom had made a big bowl of it and it was so yummy, I just had to have the recipe!  I've made a few changes to the recipe that Kelly gave me, but it's still very similar.  And yummy!

Kelly's Cheese Spread

8 ounces cream cheese (I use Neufchatel cheese)
2 heaping Tablespoons Cheese Whiz
2 heaping Tablespoons mayo
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
3 Tablespoons sugar
3 Tablespoons Dorthy Lynch or French salad dressing


In a food processor, whirl the ingredients together until well blended.  Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.  Serve with assorted crackers.
Craig & Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment